LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Welcome to Lively scans forums, please enjoy your stay /Admin

We currently switched our forum to forum.livelyscans.com

Releases / Downloads

mangalover23
    mangalover23
    Admin
    Admin

Releases / Downloads Empty Releases / Downloads

Post  mangalover23 Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:02 am

Hosting Policy/Downloads

All our releases and downloads can be found in this forum, under the appropriate thread for each project.

WE DO NOT ALLOW OUR PROJECTS TO BE HOSTED IN ANY OTHER FORUM BESIDES OURS*
    Unless given permission

Actually I would prefer for our releases not be hosted on any site except for Batoto.com. But as I've been in the scanlanting business I noticed that some people don't really listen. So when we release we'll be releasing on our reader first then we'll be providing links

If you host our projects even though I don't really like it please (No pay sites it sucks that these sites are profiting off our hard work. And if they are uploaded to such sites please don't support that site.) If our releases are uploaded onto other manga hosting sites please leave our credit pages untouched. If we find our releases without the proper credit pages their will be issues (this is not an lol moment). Hosting new projects on Mangafox is prohibited.

Chapters are available for download because some find it easier to read it that way then on a website.

Last edited by mangalover23 on Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:59 pm; edited 21 times in total
    mangalover23
    mangalover23
    Admin
    Admin

Releases / Downloads Empty Rescanlation Policy

Post  mangalover23 Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:24 am

If you want to rescanlate our release into a different language please do the following:
    -Include the appropriate credits for the release. You don’t need to mention LiVelY sCaNs, just the right people involved.
    If you agree please post a comment in English with the following information: (the project name's, Language, Scanlation Group, Website/Blog/Forum, What You Need [translation only? edited scans too?]) Also please provide an email address, post within the forum or email livelyscans@gmail.com