we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com
LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Welcome to Lively scans forums, please enjoy your stay /Admin

We currently switched our forum to forum.livelyscans.com

Hey Everyone! :)

Pari

Hey Everyone! :)

Post  Pari on Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:18 pm

Heh.. I'm bad with intros and introductions, so that basic draft of what to include came in handy. *sheepish grin*

My nick is Pari, my real name is Patricia. (I'm from Germany, we talk funky and so Patricia is pronounced like this: "Pah-tree-tzee-a" / Pari like this: "Pah-ree".) Last time I checked I was female and 19 years old. I do not have any hobbies. Haha. No, well, I used to read a lot of novels and manga, but then came driving school and ever since almost all I do is sleeping and dreaming about how cars are built. (And cry because of the €1000+ it costs me.)

As for why I joined.. I'm not even sure anymore how I found you, but these days I start to want to get to know more people, preferably with shared interests, so. ;D Plus, there were tutorials. I'm crazy about tutorials and thought that maybe I could beg people to give me tips as to how one cleans and typesets ROFL. (said the person who once tried to sew a dress because she saw a tutorial about how to sew dresses.)

So.. I hope we'll get along! *makes weird gesture to show her emotional state* (And thanks for, so far, not throwing up in my face. Yay!)
    Black_Rabbit

Re: Hey Everyone! :)

Post  Black_Rabbit on Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Ah so that's what a basic introduction draft looks like, I see, I see Laughing

Yo! Was gibt's? <--Hehe ich kann ein bissl Deutsch Razz
    Anyways welcome to LS,
    since you seem to like tutorials that much, maybe I should write one and make you test it...now I only need to think of someting crazy Twisted Evil lol just kidding
    And after you learn how to clean and typeset maybe you can apply for the position of a typeseter or something, no presuure though xD
    Freut mich dich kennenzulernen un viel spaß wünsch ich dir noch Very Happy

Pari

Post  Pari on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:58 pm

Ah so that's what a basic introduction draft looks like, I see, I see

Oy! ;< Well, it did say what to include.. Who knows what I would have shared otherwise. "I lost my virginity in.." o.ô

Woa, not just a little. You actually use "bissl" and "un" instead of "bisschen" and "und".. That is so home-y! Very Happy (But where did you learn German? I approve. HAHA)

I would love that (though typesetter seems soo much harder than cleaner and cleaner looks hard as it is. *looks at her computer* *starts crying because it's so friggin slow these days*), but you know how there are people who want to do everything and fail at almost all of that? That's me. v__v' Hah. Argh.

Thank you! <3
    Black_Rabbit

Post  Black_Rabbit on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:37 pm

I learned it here and there, but I haven't used for years so I forgot a lot of it...maybe I should try finding some german people and talk to them again xD

I bet you don't fail at everything lol
    As for me, I'm the type that tries to do everything but gets bored of everything eventually xP

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 30, 2017 2:56 pm