LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Welcome to Lively scans forums, please enjoy your stay /Admin

We currently switched our forum to forum.livelyscans.com

4 posters

A story written by Annex on the chat [It's a must see]

Kiyiya
    Kiyiya

A story written by Annex on the chat [It's a must see] Empty A story written by Annex on the chat [It's a must see]

Post  Kiyiya Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:31 pm

In collaboration with Black_Rabbit, I decided to show you fans a piece of the story Annex wrote on the chat. It was a joke, but we still wanted everyone to have the same enjoyment as we did.

So here I am nice enough to sacrifice my own head for your enjoyment. Have Fun~

So... Basically she did 2 attempts. One was the rough sketch, while the second one was the same, but this time from her own perspective.

Here's attempt 1~

As Annex and our hero walk through the desert, they begin to take more notice of each other.
    eyes filled with lust and desperation as they walk the large, dry desert.
    Annex, who seemed to be slightly older than the boy, suddenly pulled his hand.
    hey... I... I... I know this s-sounds weird... but... I think i like you...
    the boy, not completely understanding what the girl just said, smiled at her with a laugh, as if trying to dodge a bullet...
    No.... really... please... I... I... want... a child... please...!!

And here's attempt 2~

As the boy and I walk through the desert, we begin to take more notice of each other.
    eyes filled with lust and desperation as we walk the large, dry desert.
    I, who seem to be slightly older than the boy, suddenly pull his hand.
    hey... I... I... I know this s-sounds weird... but... I think i like you...
    the boy, not completely understanding what I just said, smiled at me with a laugh,
    as if trying to dodge a bullet...
    No.... really... please... I... I... want... a child... please...!!
    With you... As my husband... At my side... Forever...

Hehe, so... Did you guys laugh as much as we did...?

Yeah... so that was basically it, we wanted some people to see this, so we decided to post it.
    i'm not sure if she'll ever write a more complete story, or perhaps a second part. only time will tell.

Eternal
    Eternal

A story written by Annex on the chat [It's a must see] Empty Re: A story written by Annex on the chat [It's a must see]

Post  Eternal Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:46 am

I wake up in the middle of my sleep with a dreary headache at exactly the time this was posted, read this and my head aches a little more. I see the collab has been updated so I go check and my original dream of a kind helpful stranger with a fortress of armed and knowledgeable orphans that adopt the boy and take him on this mad but epic adventure has been crushed by chaos. I think my author senses are tingling painfully.

Also... the boy is too young to wander too far from his parents and he has toys and trinkets in his room... he sounds like a toddler. The above story is either a very awkward description of two kids with some sort of hyperactive sex drive... or pedophilia. One or the other.

Good day folks. Heading back to bed.
    Black_Rabbit
    Black_Rabbit

A story written by Annex on the chat [It's a must see] Empty Re: A story written by Annex on the chat [It's a must see]

Post  Black_Rabbit Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 am

Eternal wrote:
    Also... the boy is too young to wander too far from his parents and he has toys and trinkets in his room... he sounds like a toddler. The above story is either a very awkward description of two kids with some sort of hyperactive sex drive... or pedophilia. One or the other.

Ikr, what was anna thinking....
    mangalover23
    mangalover23
    Admin
    Admin

Post  mangalover23 Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:27 pm

Hahaha very funny. I am so going to get my revenge.
    Kiyiya
    Kiyiya

Post  Kiyiya Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:02 pm

@Mangalover23 -> Sure you will. And i'll be looking forward to it. ^^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:21 pm