LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Welcome to Lively scans forums, please enjoy your stay /Admin

We currently switched our forum to forum.livelyscans.com

3 posters

Greets and meets :)

Greets and meets :) Empty Greets and meets :)

Post  Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Hey i'm tom or u can call me cappin or CJ or Jester or w/e u can think of xD
    MY favorite genre of manga is either action or romance, but i also enjoy a good sci-fi or fantasy manga to... (i read preeeeetty much everything)
    My all time favorite mangas are kekkiashi, vagabond, psyren, and RRR
    My favorite manwha are Noblesse, Green Boy, ORange marmalade, The god of High School, and The Breaker
    My favorite anime are Black Lagoon, Darker then Black, Princess Mononoke, Speed Grapher, and Bleach
    The reason i joined the forum was i cause i think you guys could use a better grammar/spell checker person.... but the position is closed so i guess i'll wait peacefully until it opens up xD
    mangalover23
    mangalover23
    Admin
    Admin

Greets and meets :) Empty Re: Greets and meets :)

Post  mangalover23 Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:21 pm

cappinjester wrote:Hey i'm tom or u can call me cappin or CJ or Jester or w/e u can think of xD
    MY favorite genre of manga is either action or romance, but i also enjoy a good sci-fi or fantasy manga to... (i read preeeeetty much everything)
    My favorite manwha are Noblesse, Green Boy, ORange marmalade, The god of High School, and The Breaker
    My favorite anime are Black Lagoon, Darker then Black, Princess Mononoke, Speed Grapher, and Bleach
    The reason i joined the forum was i cause i think you guys could use a better grammar/spell checker person.... but the position is closed so i guess i'll wait peacefully until it opens up xD

Hi nice to meet u jester (I like that btw) welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. If you can do a better job than I accept that challenge. We can give u a trial run or something. I don't mind having you join.
    Founder
    Founder
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Founder Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:45 pm

mangalover23 wrote:
    cappinjester wrote:Hey i'm tom or u can call me cappin or CJ or Jester or w/e u can think of xD

Hi nice to meet u jester (I like that btw) welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. If you can do a better job than I accept that challenge. We can give u a trial run or something. I don't mind having you join.

And as soon as you've passed the "Trial" and become an official member... Annex should tell me so i can make you a moderator xD...
    or well..she can do it herself if she wants too Razz... anyways, welcome to LiVelY sCaNs Jester Smile...
    -Shiro-
    -Shiro-
    Admin
    Admin

Post  -Shiro- Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:54 pm

Hi there.
    Nice to meet ya. I hope you have fun.
    If you want to join, you're always welcome^^ are you a native speaker?
    Your favorite manga sound interesting. Good taste, in my opinion.

Post  Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:17 am

@mangalover Surprised Very Happy sure sounds good Smile *excited* is the test the file from the proofreader section the test? cuz i've already finished it >.>

@founder haha xD i might not pass the test so don't jump the gun :p

@shiro yea if u ever wanna talk bout manga or manwha (especially martial arts/romance ones) hit me up Very Happy

yea i'm native to the U.S.A so i speak English... or as some people like to say in my country "I SPEAK MERICAN!"
    mangalover23
    mangalover23
    Admin
    Admin

Greets and meets :) Empty Test

Post  mangalover23 Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:59 pm

cappinjester wrote:@mangalover Surprised Very Happy sure sounds good Smile *excited* is the test the file from the proofreader section the test? cuz i've already finished it >.>

@shiro yea if u ever wanna talk bout manga or manwha (especially martial arts/romance ones) hit me up Very Happy

yea i'm native to the U.S.A so i speak English... or as some people like to say in my country "I SPEAK MERICAN!"

Yes that the test is in the proofreader section. Since you are finished just send me the test and I will look at it.

Post  Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:39 pm

mangalover23 wrote:
    cappinjester wrote:@mangalover Surprised Very Happy sure sounds good Smile *excited* is the test the file from the proofreader section the test? cuz i've already finished it >.>

Yes that the test is in the proofreader section. Since you are finished just send me the test and I will look at it.
    lol sweeeeet *excited*
    -Shiro-
    -Shiro-
    Admin
    Admin

Post  -Shiro- Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Will take you on this offer Smile
    If you have time or just want to talk, you can write a PM^^ or open a new thread then. Maybe more people like martial arts manga.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 am