LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Welcome to Lively scans forums, please enjoy your stay /Admin

We currently switched our forum to forum.livelyscans.com

3 posters

"Say Hello to Black Jack", also known as "Black Jack ni Yoroshiku"

Adachizzle

"Say Hello to Black Jack", also known as "Black Jack ni Yoroshiku" Empty "Say Hello to Black Jack", also known as "Black Jack ni Yoroshiku"

Post  Adachizzle Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:54 am

Title: "Say Hello to Black Jack" / "Black Jack ni Yoroshiku"

Original language: Japanese

Group(s) that have previously scanlated the series:
    Toriyama's World : ch. 5-6 (2004)
    Arienai! : ch. 8-19 (2009)
    Anotsuu Translate : ch. 20 (March 2011)

All three groups are currently inactive.

Available RAWs:
    All 13 volumes: http://www.a-zmanga.com/2012/02/raw-black-jack-ni-yoroshiku-1313.html

Would really appreciate it if you guys choose to pick this overwhelmingly underrated medical series that, in my honest opinion, surpasses TMD in both medical accuracy and emotional captivity, as well as the portrayal of the moral ambiguity existing in the Japanese medical society. But that's not to say I'm not loving the efforts you guys are currently putting on the latter series, which is already a very spectacular medical fiction.

Anyway, thank you very much for the hard work.
    Sunako
    Sunako

"Say Hello to Black Jack", also known as "Black Jack ni Yoroshiku" Empty Re: "Say Hello to Black Jack", also known as "Black Jack ni Yoroshiku"

Post  Sunako Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:16 am

I've read this! And yeah, it was dropped. Neutral I agree, this one's a great manga. I remember it being a heavy read, though; it's not for everyone. I hope someone picks this up.
    mangalover23
    mangalover23
    Admin
    Admin

"Say Hello to Black Jack", also known as "Black Jack ni Yoroshiku" Empty Re: "Say Hello to Black Jack", also known as "Black Jack ni Yoroshiku"

Post  mangalover23 Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:36 pm

I have also seen this. If anyone is interested then we might pick it up it might not be a high priority since we're trying to currently finish some projects on our list. Thanks for your suggestion

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:40 am