LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Welcome to Lively scans forums, please enjoy your stay /Admin

We currently switched our forum to forum.livelyscans.com

+2
ai_kaze69
KillEmAll52
6 posters

Recruiting help for a Fan-made Visual Novel

KillEmAll52
    KillEmAll52

Recruiting help for a Fan-made Visual Novel Empty Recruiting help for a Fan-made Visual Novel

Post  KillEmAll52 Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:24 am

So this is something I've been wanting to do for a while; make my own Doujin Visual Novel. Originally i planned on making a Sekirei VN, but i have now switched the series to The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. The main reason i changed it is because I already have the Sprites, Music, and Backgrounds for a Haruhi Suzumiya game. I plan on making this like the "To Love-Ru Trial Trouble" Visual Novel by Ninjagrass, where i use Doujin Hentai for the H-scenes, Mainly because i do not have the tools to make my own.

The only problem is I'm not very good at writing plots and settings for this kind of stuff. That's where you guys come in, i would like someone or a group of people to write a script of the game. The script can be a completely different story from the original and we can just use the characters and names or we can stick to the original story, its up to you. The gameplay will only be 10-20 hours long in total so you dont have to write a huge script, but it should be fairly sized. Here are the routes I am thinking of:

Main routes
    Haruhi
    Yuki
    Mikuru

Possible side-routes
    Asakura
    Tsuruya

I will handle all the programming, but this is my first time working on a VN so bare with me. I don't have a set schedule that I want to release this so if you decide to work on this with me, I won't rush you, take as much time as you need. Unfortunately I can't offer you money or anything, but you will get a copy of the game and the opportunity to work on a visual novel.

If anyone is interested or has any questions, feel free to PM me or post it below
    ai_kaze69
    ai_kaze69

Recruiting help for a Fan-made Visual Novel Empty Re: Recruiting help for a Fan-made Visual Novel

Post  ai_kaze69 Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:29 am

woow..sounds fun  Recruiting help for a Fan-made Visual Novel 631737971
    do u make it with php ??
    i wanna write a script but i didn't know how i begin :-/
    KillEmAll52
    KillEmAll52

Recruiting help for a Fan-made Visual Novel Empty Re: Recruiting help for a Fan-made Visual Novel

Post  KillEmAll52 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:07 am

Im using Ren'Py to make the game, trying to get used to it so i can start doing projects like this more often, If you're interested you can send me a little summary of a script anytime you want, Keep in mind this will be an eroge (hentai game) though so yea if you're not comfortable with that this might not be your game lol
    ai_kaze69
    ai_kaze69

Post  ai_kaze69 Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:14 am

so u wanna this game like To Love-Ru Trial Trouble ??
    i haven't played that game..i think i'll search that game..
    hmm,,hentai game.........i guess any game is fine with me..hahaha~ XD
    KillEmAll52
    KillEmAll52

Post  KillEmAll52 Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:02 am

lol yea thats a good example of what the H scenes are gonna be like. but the sprites and backgrounds are gonna be better
    sasugasugoi
    sasugasugoi

Post  sasugasugoi Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:27 pm

If you need more help, two writers are better than one. I could chip in a few scenes into the script that ai_kaze-san would (hopefully) write. I can't afford to be a sole writer for a hentai vn because I won't know what to write then. What I can do is offer a few scenes or dialogues to make your doujin vn meaningful.

Well, if you're making an otome game, I can help a lot in that part. That seems to be far-fetched dream though.
    mangalover23
    mangalover23
    Admin
    Admin

Post  mangalover23 Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:56 pm

I could try and take a crack at it with the scrip. t on my free time but i never played a otome game before. I think i do know about the basics though.
    KillEmAll52
    KillEmAll52

Post  KillEmAll52 Sat Sep 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Yea, if you could help out, thatd be great, i can use all the help i need on this project, i think i've already acquired a main writer, just waiting on a story summary. I'll contact you when i get more info

PS Not much chance of me making an otome game since, well im a guy lol
    mangalover23
    mangalover23
    Admin
    Admin

Post  mangalover23 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:06 pm

I thought vn was similar to a otome gameif not that show u how little i know about games. Well whatever XD
    KillEmAll52
    KillEmAll52

Post  KillEmAll52 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:14 pm

An otome game is a type of visual novel targeted at females, meaning the main character is a girl and the routes are guys.

What i'm making is an eroge, a game made for adult males and has hentai in it
    mangalover23
    mangalover23
    Admin
    Admin

Post  mangalover23 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:19 pm

Oh ok well i learned something. I don't mind h scenes so just let me know whenever u need help with the script.
    KillEmAll52
    KillEmAll52

Post  KillEmAll52 Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:21 pm

Ok thanks for the help guys, i really appreciate it
    Black_Rabbit
    Black_Rabbit

Post  Black_Rabbit Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:43 pm

It would be great if there was a route where one could end up with more then just one girl...just a suggestion hypnonis
    El.lis
    El.lis

Post  El.lis Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:30 pm

haha ye not bad Kyo Very Happy:D Smile) If you ever need someone to ''test'' it I'm in ^^  Recruiting help for a Fan-made Visual Novel 4044942068
    KillEmAll52
    KillEmAll52

Post  KillEmAll52 Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:28 pm

@Black_Rabbit- already had that in mind, so most likely there will be a Harem route

@El.lis- I will be needing beta-testers, so yes you can test it lol
    KillEmAll52
    KillEmAll52

Post  KillEmAll52 Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:13 am

I have set up a blog for the project over here http://haruhiproject.blogspot.com/

this way we can share and discuss ideas in a more organized fashion
    ai_kaze69
    ai_kaze69

Post  ai_kaze69 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 am

woow,,everyone joined in and there's a site too for discuss this..
    i'll check the site Very Happy
    hmm,,actually i haven't start to write the script,,still have no idea what i should to write alone

is there any writers ??
    KillEmAll52
    KillEmAll52

Post  KillEmAll52 Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:36 am

yes, i have a lead writer, a dialouge writer, 2 proofreaders, everyone above has offered help, and a friend from another site will help with a few scenes. Though that being said, no writing has really gotten done, just brainstorming some ideas lol

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:31 pm