LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Welcome to Lively scans forums, please enjoy your stay /Admin

We currently switched our forum to forum.livelyscans.com

Suggestion on a Malaysian Manga

SuperMan

Suggestion on a Malaysian Manga Empty Suggestion on a Malaysian Manga

Post  SuperMan Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:59 am

Hi I'm new here but I want to suggest a mangga, written by Ben Wong. This is his work when he is still under Gempak Starz, the name of the mangga is Fatal Chaos. It is not licensed in English. It is not being scanlated yet, and it is not licensed in English. The genre is Action Comedy Drama Martial Arts Mystery School Life Supernatural and Romance.
    Summary:
    This series tells the story about Rex, a teenager who has been expelled 8 times because of his disobedience and discipline problems. One day, he meets Eva, who then suddenly becomes his crush. With his best friend Max, he tries to fit in his new college where he faces a lot of martial arts students, and a secret association, called the Evil Rabbit Gang that are related to his hidden past.

This is one of the famous comic that ever being written by Ben Wong and every comic lovers on Malaysia know this comic book.

Originally I want to suggest Le Gardenie, award winning manga in 2006 in Japan but it is being scanlated by Chocolate Fudge group even though it has been years now since it's last update.
    Big eyes
    I hope that you will consider in scanlating this one. And for extra information, Maid Maiden is also a comic under Gempak starz, and Gempak starz is the name of a magazine that being published by Gala Unggul Resources Sdn Bhd
    bye
    mangalover23
    mangalover23
    Admin
    Admin

Suggestion on a Malaysian Manga Empty Re: Suggestion on a Malaysian Manga

Post  mangalover23 Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:39 am

SuperMan wrote: Hi I'm new here but I want to suggest a mangga, written by Ben Wong. This is his work when he is still under Gempak Starz, the name of the mangga is Fatal Chaos. It is not licensed in English. It is not being scanlated yet, and it is not licensed in English. The genre is Action Comedy Drama Martial Arts Mystery School Life Supernatural and Romance.
    Summary:
    This series tells the story about Rex, a teenager who has been expelled 8 times because of his disobedience and discipline problems. One day, he meets Eva, who then suddenly becomes his crush. With his best friend Max, he tries to fit in his new college where he faces a lot of martial arts students, and a secret association, called the Evil Rabbit Gang that are related to his hidden past.

This is one of the famous comic that ever being written by Ben Wong and every comic lovers on Malaysia know this comic book.

Originally I want to suggest Le Gardenie, award winning manga in 2006 in Japan but it is being scanlated by Chocolate Fudge group even though it has been years now since it's last update.
    Big eyes
    I hope that you will consider in scanlating this one. And for extra information, Maid Maiden is also a comic under Gempak starz, and Gempak starz is the name of a magazine that being published by Gala Unggul Resources Sdn Bhd
    bye

well if we find a Malaysian translator and a raw provider then I'll consider it. It seems like a interesting story.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:59 am