LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

~Welcome to LiVelY sCaNs. We hope you enjoy your visit.~

we currently switched forums to forum.livelyscans.com

LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LiVelY sCaNs Forum

Welcome to Lively scans forums, please enjoy your stay /Admin

We currently switched our forum to forum.livelyscans.com

Wow. It's great to meet everyone! :D

Anathe99

Wow. It's great to meet everyone! :D Empty Wow. It's great to meet everyone! :D

Post  Anathe99 Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:49 am

Nickname: Anathe  (said like Anna-three...... Without the 'r')
    Sex/gender: Female
    Hobbies: cooking, singing, listening to k-pop, reading manga, playing video games, ANIMAL CROSSING IS MY LOVE, different cultures, languages, and cuisines.......... most especially pasta
    Where are you from: The East Coast
    How did you find out about LS?       +      What made you register on LiVelY sCaNs forum?:
    I was reading 5 ji kara 9 ji made (From 5 to 9) online and was looking for chapter 10 to come out. It looked like it was going to be awhile and.... Idk... I just got soooo into it! And I wanted chapter 10 to come out so much!! I was like... Wow. I wish that I could make it come out faster.. Then the lightbulb went off and I remembered the recruitment pages and went to it and... Here I am now. I'd love to help you guys with stuff and I've got no job as of now, so why the heck not?? I mean I think of how many people complain about the scanlators releasing things too slowly and they want them to hurry up and release the next chapter of irresistable manga, but how many of those complaining actually help them out? So... That's where I come in. I don't wanna just complain anymore; I want to help out! My dad always said that if you don't want to be part of the problem, you gotta be proactive and be part of the solution. Ok.... So..... That's me!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:05 am